DescriptionWhen you’re interacting with potential customers, little details can make all the difference. Go with our glossy visiting cards to make your company – and your first meeting – more memorable. The extra shine makes photos or images look especially vibrant and sharp.
Tips for glossy paper visiting cards
• This paper gives you vibrant, rich colour’s, so use a design that takes advantage of this.
• Use high-resolution imagery for the clearest & sharpest results.
• Avoid for designs that use less ink and majorly white designs.
• The highly-reflective stock can make cards difficult to read under bright lights.
Choosing your size
• Standard (89 x 51 mm): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (63.5 x 63.5 mm): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (85 x 40 mm): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Know your paper stock
• Standard Glossy (300 gsm): Glossy paper front coating and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Premium Glossy (300 gsm): Glossy lamination on front and back. Gives an enhanced look and feel.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: 6 mm rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.